~myself in 10 years~

Where would I be in 10 years??

Well, I imagine myself sitting in a college class, learning in medical or law field? I don't know I guess that's what I would really like to see myself doing in the future? I know I would love to live in the city because there are tons of opportunities job-wise and me having a job would definitely help out with my college tuition and my textbooks that are deemed necessary to have. I don't really know why I'm saying like this is gonna become true but this is what I'm gonna try to achieve and I'm really unsure of what's gonna happen because I'm no fortune teller who could look in the future but I just really wanna do something that makes me happy I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~PARCC testing~

~my identity~

~soundtrack of my life~