~obsessions~

"So what are you a nerd of??" they ask. Well i'm a nerd of makeup !1!1! :) aha but for real I love makeup. I barely wear makeup to school (besides mascara and blush) I think anymore than that is too much but I really don't mind if they are. Usually I go through my instagram feed and look at makeup posts and see what I would like to recreate. I've tried makeup for the first time when I was 8 I think?? My friend and I were just playing around with glitter and a lot of pigmented eyeshadows and it was terrible :o it was such a mess to clean up >:( but anyways i've learned from my mistakes and continually improve, just like my goals for this school year!! It may sound cheesy and all but don't give up!! haha byee ☮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~PARCC testing~

~my identity~

~soundtrack of my life~