~childhood post~

As a kid, I would try to watch Spongebob but everyone would tell me to watch sesame street because it educational, I understand why they would want me to watch it (which I did) but Spongebob was soo funny to me.  I would always try to sneak to watch Spongebob maybe that shows why I always try to get whatever I want ( I mean doesn't everyone?) I did watch Sesame Street and some parts would actually help me in Kindergarten :) oH AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT YO GABBA GABBA!! I remember about how the show would always sing and play music. I feel like I associate some memories with songs, like I would just hear it and my mind would just click back to that specific memory.  Anyways, that was a quick glance of the list of shows I use to watch as kid so byee ☮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~PARCC testing~

~my identity~

~soundtrack of my life~