~what i'm grateful for~

I'm on the way home from ccd and my ccd teacher was talking about how we need to be grateful and I know my parents say I'm not grateful enough as I text my friends on snapchat but I truly am. So I decided to make a list of things I'm very grateful for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.)  My parents~ I have so many things for me to be thankful for but listing them all would take up the whole page so I'm just gonna name a few: thank you for giving me food, shelter, and the love that you guys give me even though at times it seems like you don't love me like when you guys are R E A L L Y mad but I know deep down you guys still love me for whatever I do and that you guys just want whats best for me.

2.) My friends~ These are the people I have to confide in, I tell all my problems to them and vice versa. We laugh all the time and I don't know just seeing them makes me happy, like we could be on our phones and we'd still have fun. They cheer me up when I'm not at my best.

3.) Music~ This is my escape to reality. I love to listen to music, I listen to it whenever I can practically, like when I'm doing homework or after school so I can block out the screaming kids on my bus. So to phrase it off, I could listen to music for hours.

4.) Netflix~ Netflix is another one of my filters to reality. I could be watching the office and not realize that it's midnight already or watch stranger things and forget I have papers due. Yeah, I don't think that's okay, but I still love it :)

5.) My grandparents~ My grandparents watch over me and my brother when my parents' aren't able to and I'm thankful for that. I'm grateful for the meals they've made for us and how they much they care for us.

I have many more things to be grateful but the list would go on and on. Anyways I would just like to say that I'm very thankful for everything and that each and everything on this list matters to me a lot!!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~PARCC testing~

~my identity~

~soundtrack of my life~