~inspirational quotes~

So this is my first post!! This weekly post is about inspirational quotes!! yay :)

 So this first one is good to think about because it's just a reminder to be all about positivity!!



~good vibes onlyy~

haha, I think that that phrase is amazing, it makes me feel like a flower child.









Onto my next quote which is
~over thinking kills your happiness~

    So to me, this says a lot. Whenever you're stressing out over something so small remember it's not gonna matter later on in life!! I don't know but everyone has those days where they feel terrible and are so stressed out over something just like I said it's ๐Ÿ‘N๐Ÿ‘O๐Ÿ‘T ๐Ÿ‘     G๐Ÿ‘O๐Ÿ‘N๐Ÿ‘N๐Ÿ‘A     M๐Ÿ‘A๐Ÿ‘T๐Ÿ‘T๐Ÿ‘E๐Ÿ‘R๐Ÿ‘



   




Finally, my last quote is

Image result for tumblr funny quotes

~stay weird~

     Well, you've probably heard the phrase "nobody's perfect" well they're right. Don't stop being you my fellow weirdosss ☮


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~PARCC testing~

~my identity~

~soundtrack of my life~